CA Certificate For Student & Tourist VISA
A CA Certificate for Student & Tourist Visa refers to a document that states the net worth of an individual, which is certified by a practicing qualified Chartered Accountant (CA). This report is usually required during Visa processing. Net worth represents the total resources of an individual or organization after deducting liabilities from the total size of assets. This CA Certificate is also sometimes referred as CA Report for Visa or CA Networth Certificate.
|Main Concept||Our Service||FAQs||Free Samples||Our Process|
What is CA Certificate / CA Report / Networth Certificate for VISA?
A CA certificate or (also referred as) CA Report or Networth Certificate is a basic net worth certificate of the individual, a document containing the net worth of an individual, usually certified by a Chartered Accountant (CA) for Visa Processing.
- Net worth is the aggregate resources of an individual or an enterprise by deducting liabilities from total asset size.
- So to process the visa effectively in the minimum time frame, one requires a CA certificate to authorize the net worth.
- The prime objective of having a CA certificate is to check the financial soundness of the applicant.
Why CA Certificate / Report is required for VISA?
A CA Certificate /Report provides confidence to the Visa Officer that you are financially sound to meet the education and living expenses for your study / travel outside India. It removes all the doubts of consular / Visa Officer in the foreign embassy about your eligibility for the visa.
What is the meaning of Networth Certificate for VISA?
Net worth refers to the total value of an individual's assets after subtracting their liabilities. This includes various assets such as the
- Income of Parents as per the last two years' income tax returns
- Agricultural income, agricultural lands, open plots, residential or commercial buildings,
- Value of motor vehicles,
- Gold holdings at current market rates,
- Fixed deposits, recurring deposits,
- Holdings value of shares, bonds, mutual funds, equity instruments, employee provident fund (EPF) account balance (including contributions from both employer and employee), public provident fund (PPF) closing balance,
- Insurance policies' surrender value or premium paid till date, and
- Bank balance (having a balance between 3 to 7 lakhs may strengthen a VISA application).
What is the Process for getting a CA Report for VISA?
To obtain a CA Certificate for a visa application, it is necessary to approach a CA firm and furnish documentation pertaining to one's assets and liabilities. This information will be assessed and used to determine the net worth of the individual for their visa application to countries such as Canada, Australia, America, Ireland, UK, China, and others. Our firm can provide these services to you at a reasonable cost, offering you the best value for your money. We have successfully processed over 100 visa applications thus far.
Our Service of CA Certificate For Student & Tourist VISA
After your booking is completed, we will provide you with a Google document that includes all the necessary information required by us in detail. You may be asked to provide the requested information and relevant documents, which you can share with us.
We will use this information to prepare a draft copy of the CA report, which we will send to you for confirmation. Once you have approved it, we will proceed to provide you with a finalized CA report that includes CA certification and proof of UDIN verification.
According to the Central Board of Direct Taxes (Income Tax Board), it is permissible to possess a certain amount of gold without a receipt or invoice, or even if it appears to be inconsistent with the individual's income tax records. The limits vary based on the individual's gender and marital status, with married women allowed up to 500 grams, unmarried women up to 250 grams, and married or unmarried men up to 100 grams.
Sample Gold Jewellery Evaluation
A house property would be considered as an asset and its current market value would be included in the net worth certificate. However, it is important to note that the specific requirements and guidelines for net worth certificates may vary depending on the country and type of visa you are applying for. In case where a student has applied for an Education Loan against property mortgaged, then you need to attach a Property Evaluation Report & the corresponding Loan Approval Letter. The Property Evaluation Report generally have these facts included:
- Property pictures
- Size of the property and specifications
- Ownership proof of the property being evaluated
Can I submit the details of Education loan? I have the loan approval letter
- The letter should be issued on the bank's official letterhead and must be signed and stamped by the authorized personnel.
- The Loan Approval Letter should clearly specify the amount of loan and the student’s name on it.
- The letter should include a promise to disburse the amount as and when specified.
- It should mention “The Loan of Rs. XX,00,000.00 has been fully sanctioned and all terms and conditions are completed except disbursement.”
Here is the process we follow:
- Step one: We will assign a dedicated person to handle your case.
- Step two: You will be asked to submit the necessary documents to us either via email or by uploading them to our website.
- Step three: Our team member will verify all the documents and reach out to you for any clarification required.
- Step four: You will be asked to pay a partial fee as an advance.
- Step five: A draft certificate will be prepared based on the information you provided, and it will be sent to you for review.
- Step six: Once you approve the draft, we will prepare the final certificate, get it stamped, and send it to you.
- Step seven: You will receive a scanned soft copy of the final certificate with a stamp and signature.
- Step eight: You will also receive a hard copy of the final certificate with a stamp and signature by courier.