Following is the list of the NRI Services that we provide
Lower Tax Deduction / Tax Exemption Certificate
Sale of Immovable in India by NRI
NRIs often acquire immovable property in India, either through personal investment or inheritance. When they decide to sell the property, various tax-related questions and concerns arise. Here's an overview of the common queries and considerations related to the sale of immovable property by NRIs:
- What is the valuation of property acquired through inheritance or gift?
- In the case of property acquired at a time when prices were significantly lower, how is the gain calculated?
- How are expenses paid to individuals other than the seller treated in the context of a property transaction?
- What is the significance of Stamp Duty Valuation, specifically referring to the Circle Rates of the Stamp Duty Valuation Authority?
- How can one minimize or avoid capital gains tax arising from the sale of property?
- What are the specific TDS provisions for NRIs concerning the acquisition or sale of immovable property?
- How is the overall taxation handled when selling a property?
Our services in this area include
- Valuation of Property purchased before 2001: We partner with team of Qualified Government Approved Valuers for Property Valuation Report that is mandatory for Capital Gains Tax. All Property Valuations are conducted by Qualified Government Approved Valuers. The fees for processing the Property Valuation varies depending upon they type of property (Land vs Flat vs others) and location of Property.
- Computation of Capital Gains Tax: Ensuring accurate calculation of capital gains and computation of correct amount of taxes on such capital gains.